Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid produced in the liver that helps supply energy to cells all over the body – particularly muscle cells. It is made out of three amino acids: L-Arginine, Glycine, and L-Methionine. Creatine is transported through the blood by an active transport system, it is then used by muscles that have high energy demands, such as the brain and skeletal muscle. In fact, around 95 percent of Creatine in the human body is stored in skeletal muscle.
Creatine can be obtained from other food sources like Fish and Meat, but in very small amounts. In a vegetarian diet, it is difficult to find Creatine at all.
Creatine is commonly used for improving workout performance and increasing muscle mass in athletes. The use of Creatine improves their athletic performance during brief high-intensity activity such as sprinting and weight lifting.
If you need that extra boost in performance while you work out, Acacia Power Creatine is just what you need. It supplies the much needed energy to your tissues and muscles during intense exercises. You will enhance your stamina, muscle strength and endurance as you increase the intensity of your work out.
Benefits of consuming Acacia Power Creatine
• Improves athletic performance and increases fitness levels by enhancing body’s stamina, metabolism and energy.
• Enhances capacity of the body to perform high intensity activities like resistance training and high impact cardio.
• Inflates muscle cells, thereby producing a bulked up appearance. It improves the overall look of the body by toning and shaping the muscles.
• It stimulates and increases one’s mental agility by acting as a Neuro-Protectant- An agent that increases the life span of nerve cells
• It helps in combating diabetes by improving the glucose tolerance of the human body and increasing the volume of Glucose Transporter (Type 4)