Athletes who incorporate both Acacia Soy Totalé™ and Acacia Whey Totalé™ in their nutritional regimes greatly benefit from their different rates of digestion and amino acid absorption. Whey protein is high in branched chain amino acids, used as an important energy source by the body during exercise, while soy protein has high amounts of the amino acids Arginine and Glutamine.
Arginine is well known as a stimulant of anabolic hormones that stimulate muscle formation, while Glutamine is considered essential during metabolic stress.
Benefits of Acacia Soy Totalé™
• It enhances athletic performance. The isoflavones found in soy protein produce antioxidant effects, which speed recovery and reduce muscle soreness and inflammation.
• It supplies a full complement of amino acids for the exercising muscles - muscles will become stronger and larger
• It increases the nutritional value of other foods due to its complete amino acid profile.
• It has been shown to reduce the likelihood of heart disease through its ability to lower cholesterol.
• It also reduces the risk of other illnesses such as colon, breast and prostate cancer, as well as osteoporosis.
• It has multiple benefits on women's health, including alleviation of symptoms associated with menopause, protection of bone health and reduction of the risk of breast cancer.
• It has a 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid score) score - the highest possible. The PDCAAS is the standard measurement of protein quality.