Which Pre Workout is right for me?
Allright, so you have decided that you are not happy with your current energy levels at the gym. You want more out of your workouts and you are looking gain muscle mass. Pre Workouts can boost your workouts to unbelievable levels. But you must choose the right one for you. Don’t listen to a friend or someone at the gym, because each body type is different. When it comes to Pre Workouts, here is what you can gain from our vast experience.
How to choose a Pre Workout?
- Decide your goals: This is very important. Are you looking for something that can improve your energy levels slightly and also provide muscle building and recovery benefits? A lot of customers who buy pre workouts are basically looking for these 3 attributes from their supplement. If EXTREME ENERGY is not your priority, then we suggest that you go for Aminos. Aminos are excellent when it comes to providing decent amounts of energy during workouts and providing a quicker recovery. Some of the best aminos in India are: Animal Juiced Aminos, ON Amino Energy, BSN Amio X, Musclepharm BCAA 3:2:1 Energy & Scivation Xtend. If on the other hand, your goal is Pure Performance and Endurance then we can move on to the next step
- Choose the right Pre Workout for you: All Pre Workouts are not equal. Which is to say that it’s not that one pre workout is bad and the other one is good, its just what suits you. Pre Workouts come with what we call “Varying Levels of Insanity”. And its best to start off small, rather than go big, with the most insane pre workout. The Insanity level of a Pre Workouts depends upon levels of Caffeine and Beta Alanine and once you use the high “Insanity” pre workout, the lower insanity pre workouts become ineffective on your body. Therefore depending upon what you have used before, you can stick to the same “Insanity” level or increase the “Insanity” level by a notch by changing lanes. So here is a list of Pre Workouts based on many reviews we received from Trainers and Customers. We have divided them into various insanity levels.
1. Insanity Level Beginner: For beginners… Those who have not used any pre workout ever, we recommend Acacia Pre Workout Ignition Series. It is caffeine free and contains almost no added stimulants. Most beginners will find this very suitable and effective. However, if you don’t find this ineffective or want to increase your performance to the next level, then go for the next Insanity Level
2. Insanity Level Intermediate: Here you can go with pre workouts like Jack 3D and Universal Nutrition Animal Rage. MyProtein My Pre will also fall in this category. These are good Pre Workouts and work very well for those who have not already used the next level of pre workouts. Jack 3D is one of the best selling Pre Workouts because it suits almost every athlete’s needs without exaggeration.
3. Insanity Level Advanced: Here you can use a lot of pre workouts. Some of the best for this category are, Cobra: The Curse, MusclePharm Assault, Cellucor C4, RSP DYNO. You should only come to this category if Jack 3D (Insanity Level Intermediate) is ineffective for you.
4. Insanity Level Pro: For Professional athletes we recommend, PRO Supps Mr. Hyde, Cobra Labs: Shadow X, GAT Nitraflex (contains testosterone boosters too), Purus Labs Condense. We advise you to not directly jump on these pre workouts without using the former category pre workouts first.
5. Insanity Level INSANITY: There is only one pre workout that is the king of all pre workouts. We do not recommend that you use this directly without having used the pre workouts mentioned above in that order. This king of all Pre Workouts in: Insane Labz: Psychotic. The recommended dosage is half a scoop. And we advise you that you use even less than that because even half a scoop will blow you off your rocker.
- For Fat Loss use: BPI 1MR or C4 Ripped pre workouts. These contain fat loss compounds like L Carnitine that will support Fat Loss during workouts. Amino Lean by RSP is another great supplement for Fat Loss during workouts.
- Do not use a Pre Workout, especially the advanced ones, 3-4 hours before going to bed. If you workout late in the evening, we recommend that you use a Lighter Pre workout supplement or use an amino like Xtend or ON Amino Energy.
- Do not jump to the insanest pre workout in the beginning. You may not be able to handle it.
We hope that this guide will help you choose the right pre workout for yourself. If you have any questions or doubts, just reach out to us